Your family's profile picture on your Homepage is known as your family crest. This image appears on your Homepage and your Family History page. If your family already has a crest, you can add an image of it here. If not, you can add a photo of your family’s patriarch or matriarch or any other family photo that you choose.
To add a family crest:
(Please note that you must be a family historian to change this image.)
- Click the “edit page” button in the upper right-hand corner of your Homepage.
- Click the “edit family crest” button that appears just below the photo area.
- Browse your computer files to find and select your desired photo.
- Click “Save.” The photo you selected should now appear in the designated family crest area.
- Click the “finish editing” button in the upper right-hand corner of your Homepage.
If you have any doubts, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org