There are two different ways for you to invite family members to become contributors.*
#1: You can ask a person to be a contributing member when you first add him/her to your archive:
- Include his or her email address, and check the box that says “I want this person to contribute to my account.”
- He/she will receive an email invitation to join your FamilyArc archive.
#2: Or, you can invite him/her to join your archive at a later time:
- Go to Family Account Settings by clicking the drop-down arrow beside your name in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- Locate the family member you wish to invite, and click “Edit [family member’s name].”
- Click “Edit” next to Account Roles.
- Check the box next to “Family Contributor,” and enter your family member’s email address in the space provided.
- Your family member will be sent an email invitation to join your FamilyArc archive.
*Contributing members are able to see any stories that have been published on Storyline, as well as files within his/her own Library. A contributing member can also add and edit his/her own stories, photos, videos, etc. Contributing members cannot view or edit files in another family member's Library, cannot edit anyone else’s stories, and do not have the ability to edit family pages such as the Homepage, Public Website, or History page.
If you have any doubts, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org