- Go to your Public Website by clicking your family’s name in the main navigation bar and then selecting “Public Website.”
- Click the “edit page” button in the upper right-hand corner of your Public Website.
- Add a banner image by clicking “edit family image” and selecting an image from your computer.
- Modify or change your motto by typing your desired text in the Family Motto text box.
- Click “+Add Story to Public Website” and choose from list of published stories on your archive to select which stories you would like to be featured on your Public Website.
- Delete a story from your Public Website by clicking the “x” in the upper right-hand corner of that story.
- Click “Finish editing” when you are done.
If you have any doubts, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org