The best way to watch your video on your archive is to add it to a story on Storyline. You can either create a new story just for that video or add it to an existing story.
Please note that you can only add videos to Advanced Stories.
To add a video to a new story:
- Click on “Storyline,” and then select “+ Advanced Story.”
- If you are creating a new story, be sure to give it a title and subtitle.
- Add a new section to your story by clicking the “+” button in the lower right-hand corner of a story section.
- Select the “full-width video” option.
- Copy and paste the URL of your video from YouTube or Vimeo into the space provided. Click “load video.” (Learn how to upload your videos to YouTube or Vimeo.)
- Learn how to change the background, add a banner image, and more in “How do I add an Advanced Story?”
- When you have finished making your changes, click “save.”
To add a video to an existing story, go to Storyline and click on the desired story. Follow the steps above to add your video.
If you have any doubts, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org