To back up the files on your archive to your computer, you will need to install FamilyArc Files, a desktop client that syncs your archive with your computer.
To do this:
- Log in to your archive.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click “Downloads” in the footer.
- Click “save file.”
- Open your downloads and click on FamilyArcFiles.msi.
- Click “Run.”
- Follow the directions to complete installation.
- After the program has finished installing, you will need to open it and log in using the same email and password that you use for your archive.
- After you log in, the files from your personal Library on your archive will automatically be synced to your computer.
If you have any doubts, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com