- Click on “Storyline” and then select “+ Basic Story” to start a Basic Story. Or, open a story you are already working on.
- Scroll down the “Add a Story” page to the box labeled “Drag and drop media into your story from your library.”
- Browse your Library to find a photo.
- Click on a photo and drag it to the desired spot in your story.
- Choose whether you want this photo to be left, center, or right aligned.
If you have any doubts, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org