- Click on “Storyline” and then select “+ Advanced Story.” Or, open a story you are already working on.
- To add a standard photo to an Advanced Story, hover over a story section and click on the “add media” button in the lower left corner.
- Find the desired photo/video in your Library. To view another family member’s files, choose from the drop-down menu on the right that says “view the files of.”
- Click on the photo and drag it to the desired spot in the story.
- To add a full-width photo, click the “+” button in the lower right corner of a story section.
- Choose the “full-width image” option.
- Select the desired photo from your Library, or upload a new image from your computer.
- Select the section of the photo you wish to appear in the story and rotate if necessary. Click "save."
Note: In an Advanced Story, the banner image chosen at the top of the story will be the default featured image on Storyline.
If you have any doubts, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org