A Visual Story is a digital album that allows you to view photos in a full-screen format and add brief captions or memories about each photo. This layout is the best option for a collection of photos and minimal text.
- Click on “Storyline,” and then select “+ Visual Story.”
- If you are a family historian, you have the option to create a visual story on behalf of another family member. Select his or her name from the drop-down list under “This story is on the behalf of . . . ” This person will then appear as the author of the story on Storyline.
- Fill in the date that your pictures were taken. Today’s date will be the default date of publication. You can change this if you would like.
- Check whether your photos represent a family milestone or value or both. Leave the boxes unchecked if they are neither.
- Tag a family member by typing his or her name in the “Family Members” box, and hitting enter. (Note that family members must already be added to archive in order to be tagged in a story.)
- Type any subject tags such as “wedding,” “childhood,” “graduation,” etc. into the “Tags” box.
- Fill in your story title and subtitle.
- Click “save.” You will add photos to your story in the next step.
If you have any doubts, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org