- First, you will need to set up and save your Visual Story.
- Find your desired photos in your Library. To add a photo, drag and drop it into the Visual Story above. You can also select multiple photos at once, or drag and drop an entire folder.
- Reorder photos in Visual Story by dragging and dropping.
- Hover over a photo and click the “edit” button to add a caption or tag a family member. You can also change the order of photos individually by choosing its number in the sequence (e.g. 3 of 15).
- To delete a photo from your Visual Story, hover over it, and click the “x” on its upper right-hand corner.
- When the story is complete and ready to be viewed on Storyline, change the visibility status from “private” to “published,” and click “save.” Private stories are visible only to the writer and to family historians. Published stories appear on your Storyline and are visible to all family members who have been added to your archive.
If you have any doubts, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com