- Click on "Storyline" in your main navigation bar and then select "All Stories." This will let you see all of the stories on your Storyline.
- To read a story, click anywhere on the story’s box.
- Click the arrows on either side of your screen to move backward or forward in time to view more stories.
- Each story can have a “Featured Image” assigned to it, which is the picture that appears on Storyline. A blank blue box means no Featured Image has been chosen.
- A star icon denotes a Milestone Story—a story about an important event in your family. A heart icon denotes a Value Story—one about an important life lesson or family value.
- The Timebar helps you view and filter your stories according to when they were published. Click here to learn more about the Timebar.
If you have any doubts, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org