Similar to the Homepage, your Biography Page allows you to highlight certain stories that have been published to your family’s Storyline. This is a chance for you to showcase stories that you wrote.
To add a story to your Biography Page:
(Please note that a story must already be published to your Storyline in order to be highlighted on your Biography Page.)
- Go to your Biography Page by clicking your name in the upper right-hand corner of your screen and selecting “My biography” from the drop-down list.
- Click the “edit page” button in the upper right-hand corner of your Biography Page.
- Click one of the “+ Add Story to Homepage” buttons that appears in the upper left and lower right sides of your Homepage.
- Select a recently published story or use the search bar to find an older story. Once you have found the desired story, click “post to profile.”
- When you are finished adding stories, click the “finish editing” button in the upper right-hand corner of your Biography Page.