- Click on “Storyline” and then select “+ Advanced Story.” Or, open a story you are already working on.
- Click the “+” button in the lower right-hand corner of a story section.
- Choose which section type you want to add to your story: 1) full-width image, 2) text only, 3) text and image/video, 4) full-width video.
- Once you have added your new section, you can move it anywhere in the story by clicking the up/down arrow icon at the top center of that section and dragging it to the desired location.
- To delete a section of text, click the “x” in the upper right corner of that section.
If you have any doubts, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org