Story Collections are groups of related stories. Each collection will appear on your Storyline, linked together under the title of the earliest dated story in the collection. When you click on the first story, you can read the Story Collection in order by clicking the “Next Story” button.
To create a Story Collection:
- Click on Library in the main navigation bar and choose “Stories & Collections.”
- All of the published stories on your Storyline will appear in the left-hand column of this page.
- If you are a family historian, you can create a Story Collection for another member by navigating clicking on the “View files of” icon and choosing that person’s name.
- To add a new Story Collection, click the “+” button to the far right-hand side of the page.
- Type the name of your collection and save.
- To add stories to your collection, click on your desired story in the left-hand column, and drag it to your collection. Continue this process to add as many stories as you like.
- The stories that have been added to the collection will appear in the right-hand column of the page. You may click and drag to reorder them however you like.
- If you wish to delete a story from a collection, click the “x” beside that story’s name in the collection column. If you wish to delete a Story Collection, click “delete collection” at the bottom of the collection column.
- Your Story Collection will appear on your Storyline with the number of stories and the title of your collection (e.g. 4 Stories for Ken’s Life Story).
If you have any doubts, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org