The Timebar is a feature of Storyline that helps you view and filter your stories according to when they were published.
To use the Timebar:
- Click “Timebar” in the upper right-hand corner of your Storyline.
- A timeline will appear, showing all of your family’s published stories. The star icons represent Milestone Stories; the heart icons represent Value Stories; the square icons represent all other stories.
- To view a particular story, click on the year that story occurred. Then click on the box for the story you would like to read.
- To scan farther back in time, click the arrow to the far left of your Timebar.
- To search for stories from a particular year, type that year in the “Year” search box at the bottom of your Timebar.
- To view stories published today, click the “Today” button at the lower left center of your Timebar.
- To view the stories according to the months they were written in instead of by year, click the “Months” button at the lower center of your Timebar.
Click here for more information about Storyline.
If you have any doubts, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org