Skip to main content
How do I edit the photos in my Library?
- Go to “All Files” in your Library. This will take you to a page displaying all of the files that you have previously uploaded. Click on the folder where you want to upload your new file(s).
- You will need to be in icon view to edit your images. Go to the icon view by clicking the icon button in the upper right-hand corner of your Library navigation bar.
- Hover over your selected photo, and click the magnifying glass in the upper right-hand corner.
- Rotate or crop your photo as needed.
- Click “Save Changes” when you are finished.