- Select the desired photo in your Library, and click the “create story” button.
- Select which family member you would like this story to be written on behalf of. (This option will only appear for family historians.)
- You will be taken to the basic story layout of your Storyline. Your photo will be pasted in the body of the story.
- Add a title, along with any additional text or photos. See “How do I add a Basic Story?” for additional instructions.
- When you are finished editing, click “save.” This story will now appear on your family’s Storyline.
If you have any doubts, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org